HVAC TECHNICIAN- SERVICE, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF AIR-CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION - Montague Gardens - Negotiable
HVAC TECHNICIAN- service, maintenance and repair of air-conditioning and refrigeration - Montague Gardens - Negotiable
National air-conditioning and maintenance company seeks to employ an experienced, HVAC Technician who will be responsible for the service, maintenance and repair of air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
The responsible person may also be responsible to oversee a small site or team on projects for a designated period in order to obtain relevant skills and experience as a subject matter expert as the job requirements.
Min requirements :
3 5 Years experience in HVAC
Excellent commercial refrigeration experience;
Adherence to SLA and contractual terms of services.
3 5 Years supervising staff
Ability to work independently
Valid Drivers License
Experience and exposure to :
- Freezer rooms / cold rooms package units
- Ice machines chilled water systems
- Display Chillers
- Various split unit installations
Electrical and ability to read diagrams
Tests and / or troubleshoots a variety of items dependent on specific trade expertise.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information;
- Coordinates with process centre for the purpose of completing projects / work orders efficiently;
- Inspects facilities, systems and their components for the purpose of ensuring safety (e.g. OSHA) and cleanliness, and identifying necessary repairs;
- Installs a variety of items and / or system components frequently or of a complex nature for the purpose of maintaining the client in a safe, comfortable and operating condition;
- Maintains tools and / or equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of equipment in safe operating condition;
Performs a variety of facility and equipment repair and maintenance activities within areas of trade expertise
- Prepares and maintains a variety of documentation (e.g., work orders, repair records, purchase orders, requisitions) for the purpose of providing written support and / or conveying information;
- Tests and / or troubleshoots a variety of items dependent on specific trade expertise for the purpose of assessing item functioning and recommending repair or replacement;
- Be available to work extended hours and weekends on an as needed basis;
Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Builds and maintains a work atmosphere of trust and respect by establishing open communication among team members;
Electrical and be able to read wiring diagrams.